For most accessories, the primary driver of their performance is starting with the right computer specifications. Please visit the article System Requirements.
- TV size should be no less than 50", but can be expanded upward depending on placement.
- Using HDMI ports with high resolution such as 4K and 8K may make text appear smaller and also reduce performance of the computer graphics. Consider starting with a standard 1080p HD port and adjust resolution or ports as necessary for optimal viewing.
- You can change text and icon settings in the Windows Display Settings to adjust your screen accordingly.
- On the TV, you should also adjust the picture size on the menu to show the full computer screen. Instructions on this vary by manufacturer and TV.
- We recommend HDMI cables (and all cables) from Monoprice.com. They are an industry leader and have lengths from 3ft to 100ft to fit your space perfectly and great pricing. If you find the model you like on their site, you can also likely purchase it on Amazon.
- While you're there, you can also browse their TV Wall Mounts or TV Carts, which are also available on Amazon.
Sometimes computers lack any or enough HDMI outputs to connect to your TV. Adapters are helpful accessories to provide a bridge without purchasing an entirely new cable.
Not sure what ports your computer has? Here is a handy guide to help you out!
- USB-C to HDMI: Monoprice USB-C to HDMI Adapter
- DisplayPort to HDMI: Monoprice DisplayPort 1.2a to 4K HDMI Active Adapter, Black
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI: Monoprice Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter
Right now, SensorEdge applications only support standard USB webcams. We recommend Logitech webcams for best performance.
- Good: Logitech C920s Pro HD Webcam - $69.99
- Better: Logitech C930e Business Webcam - $129.99
- Best: Logitech Brio 4K HDR Webcam - $199.99
You may also want to purchase a Tripod to hold the webcam in place when recording. If you don't have one, you can purchase one like this tripod from Amazon
We recommend using a unified, wireless keyboard-trackpad combo for ease-of-use when operating our products.
While we don't recommend using extenders, we realize it is sometimes necessary. In these cases, we recommend using an "active" extender which provides extra power to amplify the signal over long distances. When using an extender, please note you may experience data quality degradation for each additional extender, potentially leading to complete data loss.